To install the latest version, please launch Honda hack and select Install and uninstall apps >> Install apps online.
Honda Hack 6.9.3
Nov 29, 2020
- Fixed the issue that the screen may go black after pressing the steering wheel button.
- Fixed the issue that the screen may go black after the startup animation was played.
Honda Hack 6.8.1
Nov 1, 2020
- Support microG, which is a free re-implementation of the Google Play service that runs much smoother. Please unistall the official Google Play Services before installing microG.
- Updated YouTube to the latest version for Android 4.2.2.
Honda Hack 6.7.9
Sep 19, 2020
- Support displaying advanced information in the instrument cluster. Click here for tutorial.
- Support displaying compass and vehicle information in the instrument cluster, such as Current driving distance, Current drive fuel consumption, Coolant temperature and etc.
- Support displaying advanced turn-by-turn directions in the instrument cluster while using Waze on the head unit.
- Support screen casting form the central display to the instrument cluster.
- Assigning a custom long press function to the steering wheel buttons does not disable the original function.
Honda Hack 5.1.3
Mar 8, 2020
- Support playing FLAC lossless audio directly in the factory USB audio player (for Civic & CR-V only).
Honda Hack 5.0.10
Jun 29, 2019
- Make the manually opened rear camera not conflict with the lanewatch camera.
Honda Hack 5.0.5
Jun 22, 2019
- This update is for Civic & CR-V only.
- Open rear camera by a custom key added in Steering wheel controls and key remapping.
- Real-time monitoring of battery voltage with voice alarm.
- Seat belt voice alarm.
- Show CPU usage, battery voltage in the status bar.
Honda Hack 4.8.16
Nov 28, 2018
- Do not block the original function of the hang up key after customization.
- Add an option to use secure connection in the online app center.
Honda Hack 4.6.3
Oct 10, 2018
- Play navigation audio in separated guidance channel so navigation apps (except Google Maps) can work together with FM/DAB/CarPlay media sources.
- Add support for Google Play Services, Google Play Store, YouTube and etc.
Honda Hack 4.4.8
Sep 11, 2018
- Show navigation directions in the Instrument cluster of Civic & CR-V.
- Add an option to restore the last used function at startup.
Honda Hack 4.2.8
Aug 21, 2018
- Remove restrictions of USB/HDMI/DVD.
- Navigation apps can work with USB/Bluetooth sources.
- Install/upgrade apps directly.
- Fix the problem that Wi-Fi does not connect automatically at startup .
- Optimized the file size of Honda Hack (2.2MB only).
Honda Hack 3.7.1
Jun 28, 2018
- One click to free memory. You can add apps to whitelist to prevent them from killing.
- The key used to free memory is customizable. The default one is Hand up (long press).
- Web based root supports accord & pilot now.
- Optimized the file size of Honda Hack (2.5MB only).
Honda Hack 3.6.1
Apr 27, 2018
- No need to restart after an app is installed.
- Automatically lower music while in reverse gear.
- Hide Honda Hack and installed apps by one click.
Honda Hack 3.4.1
Mar 12, 2018
- On click to install apps in online app center.
Honda Hack 3.3
Feb 23, 2018
- Speed up steering wheel audio controls.
- Add auto-run manager.
- List all apk files while installing apps from storage card.
- Add Reset launcher function.
Honda Hack 2.6.3
Jan 14, 2018
- Enabled write access for USB flash disk for Accord.
- Automatically click OK at startup for Accord
Honda Hack 2.5.1
Dec 24, 2017
- Disable built-in Android music player.
Honda Hack 2.4
Dec 12, 2017
- One click app installation for Accord.
- Support steering wheel media controls on Accord.
Honda Hack 2.1
Nov 30, 2017
- Steering wheel controls and key remapping.
Honda Hack 1.7
Oct 23, 2017
- Auto run a specified app at startup.
- Support lock the path of offline maps of autonavi app.
Honda Hack 1.2
Sep 18, 2017
- Automatically click OK at startup.
- One click to enable write access to USB flash drive.
- One click to bypass parking brake.
- One click to restore the whitelist file.